TOAM Reunion Island September Getaways: Book in April and you could WIN your flights, courtesy of Travelstart

April 3, 2018   /   bynatalie  / Categories :  Uncategorized

As if the idea of spending a week exploring the beaches, skies, volcano, waterfalls and local flavours of Reunion Island wasn’t enough, Travelstart is offering you the opportunity to WIN your return flights to the island, simply by booking your spot on the TOAM Reunion Island September Getaways this April.

Book your spot on the TOAM Reunion Island September Getaways in April and you could WIN your flight, courtesy of Travelstart

The TOAM Reunion Island Getaways offer the perfect opportunity to explore this beautiful Indian Ocean Island with a bunch of likeminded female travellers – and me, of course. Happening this September, the tours will focus on the island’s highlights, including the stunning crystal clear lagoon, one of the world’s most active volcanoes, jaw-dropping waterfalls and local food and markets. There will also be lots of opportunity for you to learn more about photography and blogging, if that’s what you’re into. If not, that’s fine too! We’ll have enough down time to make this feel like a proper holiday, with a few fun surprises and a couple of adventures in between.

More about Reunion Island

Reunion Island is a French department, located just off the east coast of Africa – a quick four hour flight from Johannesburg. There are no visa requirements for South African travellers, so you can just hop on board your Air Austral flight and be on holiday within 4 hours. The local French-Creole culture is laid-back and friendly and the island offers lots to see, do and eat from sunrise to sunset.

More about the TOAM Reunion Island Getaways

The TOAM Reunion Island Getaways are open to any and all female travellers – whether you’ve been all over or this is your first trip! I’ve specifically developed these getaways to offer women the opportunity to travel independently, while within the safety of a likeminded group. We’ll be staying in cute bungalows right near the beach, and I’ve created an itinerary that will give you more than enough time to soak up some of my favourite things about the island – after 5 trips, I’m confident you’re going to love what’s on offer!

Book your trip before the 30th of April and you could WIN your return flights, courtesy of Travelstart

The TOAM Reunion Island Getaways are all-inclusive. If you’re the lucky winner, you will receive the ticket value (from Joburg to Reunion Island return) of R5,500.00 back, thanks to the kind folks over at Travelstart. To enter, all you have to do is book your spot and pay your deposit by midnight on the 30th of April. The winner will be randomly selected and notified on the 1st of May. So if you’ve been going back-and-forth, deciding whether to book or not, this is the sign you needed to make it happen!

The cost of the TOAM Reunion Island Getaways is R25,500.00 per person. If you’re the lucky winner, you will receive R5,500.00 (the cost of your ticket) back, courtesy of Travelstart. Bookings are now open for the 4-11 September and 18-25 September trips, with only a few spots left per trip. Your space is confirmed once you’ve paid your 30% (R7,650.00) deposit, with the remaining 70% payable 3 months before the trip. To book your spot, fill out the form below and we’ll deliver the payment details to your inbox.

 

*T&Cs: The prize is only valid for flights from Johannesburg to Reunion Island, valid for dates 4-11 September 2018 or 18-25 September 2018. Flights are valued at R5,500.00, which will be deducted from the final amount due after the deposit has been paid. The winner will be randomly selected.

0 comments

Leave a reply